apoplectic.me is on vacation this week.
I’ll look forward to writing to you next week. But in the meantime, please do take the opportunity to catch up with these recent scribblings by a bloke three years removed from a catastrophic haemorrhagic stroke:
- The Hofstadter-Moebius Loop – on writing Nerd Bait’s latest short form rock opera.
- Will This Do? – on Boris Johnson, in the style of a lazy, research shy, moron.
- Will This Do, Too? – more #EUreferendum: why are these lying bastards lying to me?
- Stroke Digest #8 – On The Revenant, Richard Dawkins, and a junior doctors’ strike update.
- Survival – On The James Plays, lies, damned lies, and statistics.
All from a uniquely stroke-y angle.
Till next week…